The Wild boar knife handle with Zuria by Olivier
The Knife The Wild boar was conceived and designed in collaboration with the Cutlers Zuria Bonifacio. The blade is signed Zuria, for the creation of Design and participation in the technical design of this knife. This pocket knife combines two essential elements of a good knife: the technical expertise and the quality of materials. This knife, curved blade with its wide, meets the demands of hunters to butcher animal skin without damaging it.
The finishes of the Wild boar are thought in greatest detail to benefit of it pleasantly the everyday life:
- Spring and plates are guilloche
- Mitre massive stylized Moorish head
- Channel Olivier to inclusion wild Boar
- Cran powerful security by very flexible rear pump
- 440 steel blade length 8.5 cm
Warning: This knife has natural elements of wood or horn, each piece is unique and non-contractual photos.