The knife Rondinara Wooden Juniper and Damascus Blade
This knife is curved like the famous marine cove in the municipality of Bonifacio.
The Rondinara is a craft knife made with traditional materials assembled in 2014 into a contemporary knife, robust and stylish. Each of Rondinara Zuria brothers and GILLES® trio is unique including Robert Beillonnet, Better Worker of France, brought his cooperation.
- Juniper burl handle the Cévennes, lightly scented wood, thickness 8 mm plate
- Twist stainless Damascus steel blade 120 layers, 3.50 mm thick heel hardness 56-57 Hrc
- Security System Lock-back (rear locking blade pump, fixed abutment for the blade: it does not hit the knife in the bottom closure)
- Mitre brushed forged spring, guilloche and polished inside
- Comes with leather belt case
Warning: This is a homemade knife, each piece is unique and non-contractual photos.