Boar knife by Zuria: ram horn, blade and bolster Damascus
The boar knife was designed in Corsica and designed in collaboration with the ZURIA cutters of Bonifacio whose blade they signed by Zuria for the creation of the Design and participation in the technical design of this knife.
This pocket knife combines the 2 essential elements of a good knife: the technical know-how and the quality of the materials. Curved with its wide blade, it meets the requirements of hunters to skin animals without damaging them.
The finishing touches of the Damascus boar are designed in every detail with this High-end model:
- One-piece spring and plates are chiseled
- Massive Damascus steel bolster, Stylized Moorish head
- Raw ram horn handle with Mouflon inclusion. Each round is unique.
- Powerful safety detent by highly flexible rear pump
- 8.5 cm long blade, made of Damascus (71 layers) stainless steel due to its high chromium content
The damask blade is manufactured according to a Japanese method consisting of:
- Carbon 0.75%
- Manganese 0.29%
- Silicon 0.33%
- Phosphorus 0.02 %
- Suffers 0.01%
- Chrome 13.05%
- Nickel 0.14%
- Molybdenum 0.18%
- Vanadium 0.14%
Rockwell 58 unit hardness
Sandwich manufacturing technique
Carbon steel sheet VG10 between 2 Damascus sheets of 35 layers each (35 x 2 + 1 Carbon sheet = Damascus 71 layers) this allows to have an excellent edge.