The knife Rondinara in Pointe blonde Horn and Polyglass
This knife is curved like the famous marine cove in the town of Bonifacio.
The Rondinara is a craft knife made with traditional materials assembled into a contemporary knife, robust and elegant. Each of Rondinara and GILLES® Zuria brothers trio is unique including Robert Beillonnet, Meilleur Ouvrier de France, brought his collaboration.
- Channel Horn Tip 1st choice (Origin: Turkey, selection of high-end rifle butt) by 8 mm thick plate.
- Swedish Stainless Steel Blade 14C28N 3 mm thick heel. Hardness: 58-59 Hrc. Polyglass Finish
- Blocking system: Lock Back. Fixed stop for the blade, it does not strike the bottom of the knife when closed.
- Mitre finish Polyglass and Forged spring, chiseled and polished inside
- Comes with leather belt case
Warning: This is a homemade knife, each piece is unique and non-contractual photos.