SPERONE knife in Rosewood
Designed in Corsica and "handmade", the knife Le Sperone with a Rosewood handle, bolster and security system, measures 22 cm open. Comes with a...
Designed in Corsica and "handmade", the knife The Sperone with a handle encrusted with Coral and the eye of Saint Lucia, bolster and security system, measures 22 cm open. Comes with a leather belt holster.
By buying this product you can collect up to 20 points. Your cart will total 20 points that can be converted into a voucher of €2.00.
This sublime knife imagined and designed by us in Corsica is the result of the collaboration of recognized cutlers: the brothers Zuria de Bonifacio, Gilles Fontenille Pataud and Robert Beillonnet, Best Worker of France in 1997 and 2000.
With its very soft opening and its blade lock system by rear pump, the blade does not strike the bottom of the knife when closing. Its finishes in every detail, make it a very pleasant knife everyday: with its forged spring, chiseled and polished inside, engraved Corsica, noble materials and high quality steels.
- Swedish stainless steel blade 14C28N, thickness 3 mm in the heel. Hardness: 58-59 Hrc.
- Dark resin handle with Coral and Eye of St. Lucia inlay. Each sleeve is unique.
- Finish: Forged, chiseled and polished spring
- Technique: lock-back blade lock, fixed stop for the blade: this does not strike the bottom of the knife when closing.
- Dimensions: 22 cm open and 12.3 cm closed
- Weight: approx. 110 g
- Leather belt pouch