Artisanal Corsican knife: Sperone full handle Coral and eye of Saint Lucia
This sublime Corsican handcrafted knife is the result of the collaboration of renowned cutlers: the brothers Zuria of Bonifacio, Gilles Fontenille Pataud of Thiers and Robert Beillonnet, Best Worker of France in 1997 and 2000.
With its very soft opening and its blade lock system by rear pump, the blade does not strike the bottom of the knife when closing. Its finishes in every detail, make it a very pleasant knife everyday: with its forged spring, chiseled and polished inside, engraved Corsica, noble materials and high quality steels.
- Swedish stainless steel blade 14C28N, thickness 3 mm in the heel. Hardness: 58-59 Hrc.
- Dark resin handle with Coral and Eye of St. Lucia inlay
- Finish: Forged, chiseled and polished spring
- Technique: lock-back blade lock, fixed stop for the blade: this does not strike the bottom of the knife when closing.
- Dimensions: 22 cm open and 12.3 cm closed
- Weight: approx. 110 g
- Leather belt pouch
Attention: This is a handcrafted knife, so each piece is unique and the pictures are not contractual.