Shepherd's knife: olive handle with Corsican emblem and miter
A new design for the Corsican shepherd's knife with a steel emblem on the handle and rivets that replaced the screws. This model keeps the engraving "Corsica" on the blade and the tab to open it more easily.
- Olive wood handle with steel emblem of Corsica
- Rivets on the wooden handle
- Stainless steel bolster
- chiseled spring
- Blade stamped Corsica 440C stainless steel
- Lock-Back security system
This solid pocket knife is available in 2 sizes:
- small model: 18 cm open, 10 cm closed, about 90 g
- large model: 20.5 cm open, 11 cm closed, about 100 g
Originally, the Berger is a Corsican pocket knife created by a shepherd to work. It was used in hunting to cut up game, because of its broad pointed blade directed towards the back. Its thick and short blade makes it an ideal tool for carving wood and cork. The curved handle of the Berger, directly inspired by the Horn of Aries offers an ideal grip and a great precision of the gesture. This folding knife is always used to eat, it can be taken everywhere as a companion.
Attention: The sleeves are natural wood or horn, each piece is unique and the photos are not contractual.