The General Regulation on Data Protection is a set of laws put in place by the European Commission from May 25, 2018 for all companies that have an activity in Europe. Our company "Les Terrasses d'Aragon" protects the privacy of individuals and the confidentiality of personal data, and is committed to ensuring the highest level of protection.
When browsing our Site: When you use our site, we may track, collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Site have been visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and on which hyperlinks you clicked. We also collect information from the URLs you used to access our Site. The collection of such information may require you to connect to the IP address, operating system and browser used by each user of the Site. We may be able to determine, from an IP address, a user's Internet service provider and the geographic location of their connectivity point.
Personal Data Collected: We collect personal information that you provide to us when you create an account, update or change your account information, purchase products, leave a customer review, sign up for the newsletter and when you send us e-mails. We may use the personal information you provide us to answer your questions, provide you with a service, send you your orders, and send you emails about maintenance or updates to the Site.
When ordering: The personal data concerning you (title, surname, first name, company, addresses, email, password, telephones, date of birth) are collected during your registration on the site. They are necessary for the registration of your order, its tracking and shipping and the effectiveness of the after-sales service. This personal data is also kept for security purposes, to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations incumbent upon us as well as to enable us to improve and personalize the products and services we offer and the information we send you.
By subscribing to the Newsletter: We can send you messages (newsletters, product information, tips, promotional offers, etc.) by e-mail, if you have expressly agreed. If you no longer wish to receive this information by email, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or by sending us an email via the contact form or a written request to Les Terrasses d. Aragon - 21 rue Simon Varsi - 20169 Bonifacio.
By leaving a customer notice: The personal data (nicks, notes, comments) collected during the evaluation of a product or our shop after order are kept in order to improve our products and offer you a better service, as well as to inform other users for a better shopping experience.
Use of the information collected
- We use different service providers and subcontractors (collectively referred to as "Subcontractors") to help us provide you with our products and services. Our subcontractors may have limited access to your personal data as part of their provision of products and services to Terrasses d'Aragon, so that we in turn can provide you with our products and services. Subcontractors may include service providers and suppliers who bring us technology, services and / or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Site. Access to your personal data by subcontractors is limited to information reasonably necessary for the subcontractor to perform its limited function for us.
- Les Terrasses d'Aragon may share your personal data with different government authorities in response to subpoenas, court decisions or other legal proceedings; to establish or exercise our legal rights or to protect our property; to defend ourselves against legal proceedings; or other statutory requirements. In these cases, we reserve the right to exercise or waive any objection or legal rights available to us. We may also share your personal data when we deem it appropriate to investigate, prevent or prosecute any illegal or alleged illegal activity; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Terrasses d'Aragon, the Site, our users, customers or others; and in connection with our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Physical storage of your data
The personal data that you transmit to us are located in a secure data center at:
1 & 1 Internet SARL
7 place de la Gare - BP 70109
57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
You can find the technical and organizational measures implemented by 1 & 1 for the security of your data on their storage platform.
Retention of personal data
We keep your personal data as long as necessary in order to process your request. If you do not have any activity on our site, we will delete all the data from your account after 5 years.
Confidentiality and security of personal data
Update or deletion of your personal data
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data. You may access your personal data and confirm that it remains correct and up-to-date or choose whether you wish to receive messages from us by logging into the Site and visiting your user account page. You can also delete your account on our website at any time by simply requesting it via the contact form.
If you want more information about your rights or want to exercise one of them, you can also contact us via the contact form. You have the right to ask:
- To provide you with access to any personal data we hold about you
- To prevent the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- Update any personal data that is outdated or erroneous
- To delete any personal data we hold about you
- Restrict the way we process your personal data
- To provide your personal data to a third party service provider
- To provide you with a copy of any personal data that we hold about you.
If you have any questions, suggestions, unresolved issues or privacy complaints, you can contact us via the contact form.