Laguiole Gift Pack: Laguiole knife with Buffalo Horn handle + leather case + mini rifle
- A Laguiole by Zuria folding knife with Buffalo horn handle, forced notch system. Total length 215 mm and length of the blade 110 mm.
- Very nice case for cowhide leather belt
- Mini rifle for sharpening the blade
The two brothers ZURIA, cutlery artisans in Bonifacio, in southern Corsica wanted to pay homage to Laguiole with a model reviewed according to their own design. Surmounted by a forged and guilloche fly instead of the classic bee, this original version of Laguiole is a knife very suitable for everyday use thanks to its comfort, its grip and its robustness.
This laguiole is a straight knife, folding and forced notch:
- The handle is adorned with 5 small nails implanted in the shape of a shepherd's cross around a rivet according to tradition.
- The plates are made of stainless steel Z20C13, as well as the 2 massive bolsters at both ends of the handle.
- The spring also made of Z20C13 is polished inside. On the top it has a guilloche and a forged fly attached to the spring and not simply welded in series. This spring provides a blade stop device to prevent the cutting edge hit the bottom during the closing even brutal laguiole.
- The blade has a thickness of 3 mm at the heel. The back of this blade is embellished with a guilloche. This blade is made of polished 440 stainless steel with a recessed marking.
Each laguiole by ZURIA by its adjustment, shaping, polishing and sharpening is a unique piece.
To customize the blade of this magnificent Laguiole knife, simply go to the "Engraving" sheet.