Knife Kallisté in Olive
This new Corsican knife is an exclusive and numbered creation stemming from the collaboration of the bonifaciens cutlers ZURIA, of the firm VIPER and the renowned Italian designer Fabrizio SILVESTRELLI, renowned for its artistic knives and of collection.
It is made in quantity limited to 500 copies. Every knife is numbered and delivered with a case encircle leather.
Kallisté is a product of an exceptional refinement, a fruit of the know-how of each and the excellence of its mechanism made by a single part.
- Handle in Olive 1st choice
- Blade is steel stainless N690Co. Hardness: HRC58-60. The important addition of cobalt contributes to increase the impact strength of the material.
- Safety catch defers in abutment, preventing the blade from coming to strike the bottom of the spring
- Each party is faceted, profiled and guillochée
- Size: closed 13 cms and open 23 cms
Attention: this knife is hand-made with natural materials, essences of wood or horn can present small differences in tones, Every part is thus unique and the not contractual photos.