Knife "handmade": Sperone in Coral
This sublime knife imagined and designed by us in Corsica is the result of the collaboration of recognized cutlery: the brothers Zuria de Bonifacio, Gilles Fontenille Pataud and Robert Beillonnet, Best Worker of France in 1997 and 2000.
With its very soft opening and its blade lock system by rear pump, the blade does not strike the bottom of the knife when closing. Its finishes in every detail, make it a very pleasant knife everyday: with its forged spring, chiseled and polished inside, engraved Corsica, noble materials and high quality steels.
- Swedish stainless steel blade 14C28N, thickness 3 mm in the heel. Hardness: 58-59 Hrc.
- Dark resin handle with red Bonifacio coral inlaid. Each handle is unique.
- Finish: Forged, chiseled and polished spring
- Technique: lock-back blade lock, fixed stop for the blade: this does not strike the bottom of the knife when closing.
- Dimensions: 22 cm open and 12.3 cm closed
- Weight: approx. 138 g
- Leather belt pouch