The Wild boar knife handle with Zuria by Olivier
The Wild Boar Knife was designed in Corsica and designed in collaboration with Bonifacio ZURIA cutlers. The blade is signed by Zuria for the creation of Design and participation in the technical design of this knife.
This pocket knife combines the two essential elements of a good knife: the technical know-how and the quality of the materials. Curved with its broad blade, it meets the requirements of hunters to skin the skin of animals without damaging it.
The finishes of the Boar are thought in the smallest details to enjoy pleasantly in everyday life:
- Spring and plates are chiseled
- Massive Miter head of stylized moor
- Olive wood handle with a boar inclusion. Each round is unique.
- Powerful safety catch with a very soft rear pump
- 440 steel blade with a length of 8.5 cm