Boar knife by Zuria: ram handle and "rough forge" blade
The Boar Knife was conceived in Corsica and designed in collaboration with the ZURIA cutters of Bonifacio. The blade has undergone a "rough forging" treatment and is signed by Zuria for the creation of the Design and participation in the technical design of this knife.
This pocket knife combines the 2 essential elements of a good knife: the technical know-how and the quality of the materials. Curved with its wide blade, it meets the requirements of hunters to skin animals without damaging them.
The finishing touches of the Boar are thought in the smallest detail to enjoy it pleasantly every day:
- Spring and plates are chiseled
- Massive mitre in Maure stylized head
- Handle made of raw ram’s horn with a boar inclusion. Each handle is unique.
- Powerful safety detent by highly flexible rear pump
- 440 stainless steel "rough forging" processing blade, 8 cm long